Well, an FLDS update, that includes a link to an Ikea spoof.
What other things that everyone seems to be taking seriously can you think of spoofing?
” here’s some recent coverage that may interest Grits readers:”
- Fort Worth Star Telegram: Polygamist sect fights back by emerging from isolation
- London Times: What next for polygamists?
- Salt Lake Tribune: Was FBI probe in 1980s lost chance to curbe FLDS leaders?
- Salt Lake Tribune: Jeffs daughter wants to ditch her attorney
- San Angelo Standard Times: CPS, judge threatened American foundation
- AP: Cost of raid tops $14 million
- The Spoof: Polygamists to replace same sex couples in Ikea ads (satire)
- The Common Room: FLDS June 22