Apparently the debate will go forward, despite McCain’s earlier statement that he would be spending time working on the economy instead, and Obama rejoinder that he is capable of focusing on more than one thing at a time.
Let’s discuss the debate as it unfolds, who scores points, who is the ultimate winner and loser in this all important initial presidential debate. Listen for points to be scored on:
- Whose brand of patriotism is more patriotic?
- Who stands for the changiest change?
- Who has the brightest hope?
- Who has the least disastrous plans for the US economy?
- Who panders the most effectively to the blue-collar set?
Let the games begin.