The wonderfully splendid Salt Lake Sunstone symposium is upon us, once again.
When? August 4-7
Where? Salt Lake City Sheraton
What? Lots of thoughtful Mormon goodness, including:
- A plenary with Mr. Deity himself!
- Our own AskMormonGirl Joanna Brooks on several panels
- The Book of Job
- Our Voices, Our Visions: A mormon women’s literary tour encore performance
- Glenn Beck: Likely mormon or unlikely mormon?
- Our own BiV (Cheryl) in a panel entitled: “Seeing as Believing”
- Our own Stephen Marsh, in a panel entitled: “The stories we tell: How an unpleasant truth can be more inspirational
than a pleasant fiction”
- Our own John Dehlin and Natasha Parker (Mormon Therapist) collaborating on 2 workshops:
….and much, much more!
Don’t delay! Register today!!!!
Oh, I want to go. I love Mr. Deity, but I love Joanna Brooks even more!
I wish I could attend all the sessions, but I plan to attend on saturday. perhaps I may sneak in a few evening sessions, but I am hoping to get together with some of you.
Well, I’ll be there Thursday night for my session, based on a post here at Mormon Matters, and then back on a plane Friday.
But I’m wishing us all the best.
I really wish I could be there but unfortunately, I’m gonna miss.