A translation. Of an ancient record. Written by the hand of its author. [For an explanatory introduction to the Gospel of Mammon, click thou on the profile of the author: Lord of Mammon.]
1. And it came to pass that on that day which the Gentiles called April 20, 2010, the translation of Chapter Two of the Gospel of Mammon was published for all the world to see.
2. And behold, those who were pure in heart were able to receive it, and did rejoice in its truth.
3. But behold, many there were who did despise it, and did revile it, and did breathe out threatenings against it, and did heap persecutions upon its publisher, even those that were too great for any man to bear.
4. And it came to pass that because of the hardness of the hearts of the children of men, the second chapter of the Gospel of Mammon was sealed up, that the world might not come under condemnation for failing to hearken and heed its words.
5. And behold, that chapter will be unsealed and given again unto the children of men when they are ready to receive it. But behold, if any are desirous to know the contents of this sealed chapter, let them interpret these numbers if they can: 4 8 15 16 23 42.
6. And now reader I bid you, Adieu.